From New York Times best-selling author Rachel Hollis comes the ultimate podcast for anyone looking for more joy and purpose in their lives. Featuring candid interviews with top performers in business, media, and lifestyle, as well as deep dives into topics like health and motivation, the Rachel Hollis Podcast has everything you need to level up your life! New episodes premiere every Tuesday.
Manage episode 299288634 series 2954888
著作 Stephanie の情報はPlayer FM及びコミュニティによって発見されました。著作権は出版社によって所持されます。そして、番組のオーディオは、その出版社のサーバから直接にストリーミングされます。Player FMで購読ボタンをタップし、更新できて、または他のポッドキャストアプリにフィードのURLを貼り付けます。
In this episode we talk about what to do when sales are slow:
- Sales will be slower in the warmer months as lots of people are out enjoying the sun and the summer holidays
- Focus on your own numbers - don’t go into forums or Facebook groups looking at screenshots of other people’s numbers, it’ll get you down if you compare your shop to other people’s
- Stay away from forums and toxic Facebook groups - join our Facebook group that is a safe and positive space for you to be and learn (we do fortnightly live teaching sessions!)
- What are you willing to do to make your business a successful one?
- Don’t go in and go crazy - don’t change EVERYTHING in your shop. Focus on data not feelings.
- Don’t go into Facebook groups, follow their advice and change everything in your shop based on that advice. That may have worked for them, but it doesn’t mean that it’ll work for you and your shop
- Your shop will fall off the face of the Earth because you’ve made these changes, changed your SEO and not left it 60-90 days or not changed it strategically in line with your business.
You’ve changed something based off of what you feel, not your data.
- Only change things that need to be changed
- Not getting sales? Then it may be a traffic problem - go into your data and look at what’s wrong
- Focus on connecting with your customers/ target audience - be a fly on the wall in Facebook groups or Instagram accounts. Find out where your target customer hangs out, and make a note of what kind of words they use? What kind of questions are they asking? What kind of people are they? Where do they live? Where do they work? What car do they drive? - really connect with them
Links from the episode:
- Join the Flourish By Handmade Bosses Live Event - https://www.handmadebosses.com/flourishbyhandmadebosses
- Interested in enrolling to the Handmade Bosses Success Academy? - https://www.handmadebosses.com/HBSAenrol
- The 3 Step System To Skyrocket Your Etsy Conversion Rate - https://www.handmadebosses.com/conversion
- The 30 Day to A Kick Butt Etsy Shop Launch Plan - https://www.handmadebosses.com/30days
- Find out more about Steph -
Handmade Bosses Socials: