Manage episode 285925492 series 2280757
A nostalgic look back at our favorite hockey hero's who wore the red, white and blue for the Rangers during the 1960's,70's and 80's.
*In episode number 44 Tom and Rob discuss some of our favorite Rangers broadcasters since the 1960s as well as some of the top current broadcasters in the league.
* Win Elliot and Jim Gordon were Tom's first Rangers broadcasters he watched and listened to during the early 1960s.
* Marv Albert was Tom's favorite Rangers announcer on Radio and Jim Gordon on television
* Tom's favorite color commentator during Rangers games were Bill Chadwick on radio with Albert as well as on Television with Jim Gordon. " Shoot the Puck Barry" He couldn't shoot the puck in the ocean if he was standing on the end of a pier"
* Rob and Tom enjoyed listening to Gary Thorne and Dan Kelly back in the day as well as John Forslund, Brendan Burke and Mike Emrick most recently.
* Tom and Rob agree that Gary Thorne has probably the greatest voice in all of Hockey.