(VC) Stephan Morais, founder and Managing General Partner of Indico Capital Partners on: What European VCs Have To Do to Create Unicorns and; What Entrepreneurs Need to Have in Place Before their Seed/Series A funding
Manage episode 274336430 series 2805702
著作 Anita Moorthy の情報はPlayer FM及びコミュニティによって発見されました。著作権は出版社によって所持されます。そして、番組のオーディオは、その出版社のサーバから直接にストリーミングされます。Player FMで購読ボタンをタップし、更新できて、または他のポッドキャストアプリにフィードのURLを貼り付けます。
- [1:28] - Which of the various roles you have had - consultant, entrepreneur, board member, CEO, investor, and now VC - have you enjoyed the most, and why?
- [4:14] - What is “Indico powered by Google Startups” initiative?
- [9:10] - How can European VCs get better at identifying the next big Airbnb or Uber in Europe?
- [14:50] What is the Portuguese startup scene like? Where are the opportunities in Portugal?
- [17:54] - What are some of the areas of opportunity Indico Capital is focusing on?
- [21:35] - How can Europe make its startup ecosystem better? What is still missing to produce more successful startups out of Europe?
- [29:30] - What do entrepreneurs need to have before they look for seed or Series A funding from your point of view
- [35:18] - What are the top 5 lessons or advice you would have for entrepreneurs?
Follow meLinkedin: Anita MoorthyTwitter: anitamirchiInstagram @european_podcast