Travis Pittman, co-founder and CEO of TourRadar on: Crisis Management, Managing Stress and Google as competition
Manage episode 274336429 series 2805702
著作 Anita Moorthy の情報はPlayer FM及びコミュニティによって発見されました。著作権は出版社によって所持されます。そして、番組のオーディオは、その出版社のサーバから直接にストリーミングされます。Player FMで購読ボタンをタップし、更新できて、または他のポッドキャストアプリにフィードのURLを貼り付けます。
- [3:15] - What advice would you give other entrepreneurs looking to start a company with someone they are related to?
- [4:34] - How have you dealt with the fear and uncertainty of the current situation?
- [6:55] First for your employees
- [8:27] For your investors
- [9:41] Your customers - how have you dealt with angry frustrated customers?
- [13:40] - How are you and your brother managing the stress?
- [15:27] - How does the payment flow work if I am a customer and I just paid for a multi-tour?
- [17:56] - What is the current sentiment towards travel and does it vary by different segments (survey data: Tourradar]
- [23:22] - What is your long term strategy around remote working?
- [24:24] - What are your thoughts on Google and the legal action some travel companies are taking where they are blaming Google for unfairly taking their data to power their products?
- [27:52] - Advice for travel companies raising funds in this environment?
Book recommendations:Infinite GamePower of VulnerabilityWho