Loral Quinn and Eishel Quinn, Co-Founders of Sustainably on: Making It Simple To Give Digitally and How to Be Creative in Early Stages.
Manage episode 274966500 series 2805702
著作 Anita Moorthy の情報はPlayer FM及びコミュニティによって発見されました。著作権は出版社によって所持されます。そして、番組のオーディオは、その出版社のサーバから直接にストリーミングされます。Player FMで購読ボタンをタップし、更新できて、または他のポッドキャストアプリにフィードのURLを貼り付けます。
- [0:58] - Intro and journey to starting Sustainbly.
- [6:15] - What does Sustainbly do?
- [8:34] - What changes have you seen in the donation patterns since the pandemic hit?
- [10:11] - How are charities leveraging digital to fundraise? Is your platform really making an impact to their bottom line?
- [12:19] - Why have you build Sustainbly as a for-profit rather than a non-profit company?
- [14:37] - What are some concerns consumers have in using such apps and how are you addressing that?
- [16:21] - How did you get help and resources from Virgin Startup, We Work, Founders Factory etc?
- [19:36] - What advice would you give to entrepreneurs on how to stretch their money in the early months?
- [22:31] - How do you work with a family member and what advice would you give others who are in the same situation?
- [25:56] - What did you do when funding was tight?
- [27:58] - What were some of the successful strategies you used to get funding?
Book recommendation:Summer - Alley SmithTraction - Gabriel Weinberg and Justin MaresHooked - Nir Eyal