Jason Stapleton is a successful entrepreneur, business coach, award-winning film producer, and investor with a unique take on life, culture, and success. Join Jason three times a week as he shares insights on creating a more powerful, wealthy and influential life.
Nathan Williams, Founder and CEO of Minespider on: Supply Chain Transparency Problem and Funding for Emerging Tech in Europe
Manage episode 274421220 series 2805702
著作 Anita Moorthy の情報はPlayer FM及びコミュニティによって発見されました。著作権は出版社によって所持されます。そして、番組のオーディオは、その出版社のサーバから直接にストリーミングされます。Player FMで購読ボタンをタップし、更新できて、または他のポッドキャストアプリにフィードのURLを貼り付けます。
- [7.46] - How has blockchain space changed due to Bitcoin and what are the top trends you are seeing in blockchain technology?
- [12:47] - Where are the opportunities for blockchain for the corporate market?
- [14:48] - What problem does Minespider solve and for whom?
- [17:30] - Why is blockchain the best technology to solve the supply chain transparency problem and who is this valuable to?
- [20:30] - How did you identify the business model? Are customers willing to pay for this transparency?
- [23:40] - Where should entrepreneurs go to get funding for high-risk emerging tech?
- [28:21] - What does a European grant fund look for?
- [29:53] - How has covid impacted what you do?
- [31:54] - What metrics do you use to evaluate blockchain technology-based companies?
- [33:05] - Who else is solving this problem and how is Minespider different?
- [42:24] - Does including supply chain information add a significant cost to the final cost of the product?
- [43:24] - What are the applications of your current Minespider blockchain protocol?