Manage episode 258061258 series 2394102
Have you ever wondered just what goes into producing those essential oils that we use every day? Helge Schmickl discusses how essential oils can be made right in your kitchen with equipment you already have! Helge graduated in chemical engineering at the Vienna Technical University in Austria. He writes books on distilling and fermenting on a small scale, hosting hands-on courses and online seminars, as well as developing small devices that produce an outstanding yield and quality of essential oils and concentrated hydrosols.
It’s absolutely fine to leave the distillation to the professionals, but for all the do-it-yourself-ers out there, this is an episode not to be missed!
Resources mentioned in this week’s episode include:
- Essential Oil Insiders: a monthly membership with access to exclusive modules, talks, Q&As, and Samantha’s private facebook group. Cost is $15/month (first 30 days are free) revolutionoilspodcast.com/insiders
- Submit a Recipe to the DIY Dugout by emailing email@example.com OR by using the Hashtags #diydugout and #revolutionoilspodcast on Instagram.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors this week:
- This episode is sponsored by Noom (noom.com/revolution) →To begin a free trial, visit noom.com/revolution
- This episode is sponsored by Better Help (betterhelp.com/revolution) →For 10% off your first month, use discount code REVOLUTION
- View our entire sponsor list at www.revolutionoilspodcast.com/sponsors