Manage episode 293898590 series 2910620
Lindsay More Nisbett of The Line Studios joins Daniel on this week's episode to discuss how to plan for and successfully deliver versatile content that can serve many needs across many channels and the impact this agile imagery can have to improve customer experience.
- Customers come to your site to understand your product. You can learn from your customer how they WANT to understand your images.
- User Generated and Influencer content can provide low-cost contextual details on your product for your customers.
- Large-scale business interruptions can force a studio to pivot rapidly to other ways to produce content, such as influencer or crowdsourced content.
- Your brand will also dictate what types of agile content you can employ.
- D2C retailers can create agility in their content by building a community that understands their brand voice.
- Lindsay will come back to discuss strategies for effective user-generated content campaigns.
- Building a foundation of agile content requires extensive pre-production planning, and the role of content or brand director can play a big part.
- Engaging stakeholder teams in pre-production can illuminate content needs across channels and ensure that assets are captured according to specific needs.
- MM LaFleur realized a 40% cart capture increase attributed to refreshed, thoughtful, and agile imagery.
- Capturing social content during marketing and/or ecomm shoots can ensure brand adherence even on social channels which can sometimes be difficult to maintain.
Links & Resources
Produced by: Creative Force - creativeforce.io
Edited by: Calvin Lanz Sound - clsound.net
Hosted by: Daniel Jester - danieltjester.com