Manage episode 331028065 series 2312028
著作 Dr. Mark Hyman の情報はPlayer FM及びコミュニティによって発見されました。著作権は出版社によって所持されます。そして、番組のオーディオは、その出版社のサーバから直接にストリーミングされます。Player FMで購読ボタンをタップし、更新できて、または他のポッドキャストアプリにフィードのURLを貼り付けます。
Our bodies are literally made out of the food we eat. So ask yourself, do you want to be a twinkie or a raspberry? Real, whole foods contain information in the form of vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, fats, protein, phytonutrients, and fiber. These compounds impact every node of the Functional Medicine matrix, like our vascular and immune systems, detox and energy pathways, microbiome, and everything in between.
That’s why food is our most powerful tool for getting our healthspan to match our lifespan. Today on The Doctor’s Farmacy, we’re featuring an episode of The Longevity Roadmap docu-series devoted to using the power of food for optimal health and longevity. I’m joined by my colleagues from The UltraWellness Center, Dr. Elizabeth Boham and Dr. Todd LePine.
To get all of my longevity tips, sign up for my weekly Longevity newsletter at drhyman.com/longevity.
This episode is brought to you by BiOptimizers, Cozy Earth, and InsideTracker.
BiOptimizers Magnesium Breakthrough formula contains seven different forms of magnesium, all of which have different functions in the body. Go to magbreakthrough.com/hyman and use code hyman10 at checkout for 10% off your next order.
Cozy Earth makes the most comfortable, temperature-regulating, and nontoxic sheets on the market. Right now, get 40% off your Cozy Earth sheets. Just head over to cozyearth.com and use code MARK40.
InsideTracker is a personalized health and wellness platform like no other. Right now they’re offering my community 20% off at insidetracker.com/drhyman.
Here are more details from our interview (audio version / Apple Subscriber version):
- The biggest factor controlling your genes (6:01 / 1:08)
- The origins of the Pegan diet (8:49 / 5:50)
- What not to eat (11:13 / 8:00)
- What I eat on a typical day (12:27 / 9:18)
- Why all carbohydrates are not equal (15:52 / 12:41)
- Determining the right amount of carbohydrates and protein for you (20:13 / 17:40)
- The elimination diet (26:39 / 21:40)
- Foods that enhance our stem cells, repair DNA damage, and improve immune system functionality (31:07 / 26:10)
- Activating your body’s healing mechanisms through stress, or hormesis (34:14 / 29:30)
- How to eat for health (36:43 / 31:40)