Manage episode 331671175 series 2312028
著作 Dr. Mark Hyman の情報はPlayer FM及びコミュニティによって発見されました。著作権は出版社によって所持されます。そして、番組のオーディオは、その出版社のサーバから直接にストリーミングされます。Player FMで購読ボタンをタップし、更新できて、または他のポッドキャストアプリにフィードのURLを貼り付けます。
Over the past few weeks, I’ve been sharing episodes from my Longevity Roadmap docu-series. We’ve covered how to optimize hormones, eat intentionally, increase and preserve brain function, and create healthy habits—all to help you live as well as possible for as long as possible.
Today, we’re going to help you bring it all together. Most diseases of aging are starting younger and younger. So whether you’re in your 20s, 40s, 60s, or beyond, it’s never too late to prevent and even reverse the process we’ve come to call aging. Along with my colleagues Dr. Elizabeth Boham and Dr. Todd LePine, we’ll review the key takeaways you can start using right away to optimize your health for your specific phase of life.
To get all of my longevity tips, sign up for my weekly Longevity newsletter at drhyman.com/longevity.
This episode is brought to you by InsideTracker, HigherDOSE, and Rupa Health.
InsideTracker is a personalized health and wellness platform like no other. Right now they’re offering my community 20% off at insidetracker.com/drhyman.
Get your own Infrared Sauna Blanket at HigherDOSE.com today and use my exclusive promo code FARMACY15 at check out to save 15% off, or just go to higherdose.com/hyman to get your 15% off today.
Rupa Health is a place where Functional Medicine practitioners can access more than 2,000 specialty lab tests from over 20 labs like DUTCH, Vibrant America, Genova, and Great Plains. You can check out a free, live demo with a Q&A or create an account at RupaHealth.com.
Here are more details from our interview (audio version / Apple Subscriber version):
- How to optimize health at every age and stage of life (5:20 / 1:44)
- Supporting your gut health as you age (7:43 / 4:08)
- The gut microbiome and its impact on cancer risk (12:03 / 8:30)
- Diagnostic testing to determine where you are on the aging spectrum (16:13 / 12:40)
- Making your body an unwelcome place for cancer growth (26:40 / 22:40)
- Assessing thyroid and overall hormone health (29:12 / 24:19)
- Assessing memory, cognitive function, and overall brain health (33:27 / 28:34)
- The importance of identifying your “why” for achieving optimal health and longevity (40:23 / 35:33)
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.