Manage episode 291084911 series 2475757
Stacy Tuschl has made a name for herself as an expert in growing small businesses. Put it this way, Stacy started her own business at the age of 18 in her parents' backyard and turned that company into a multi-million dollar business she still runs today (The Academy of Performing Arts has two locations in her home state of Wisconsin). In addition to being a Small Business Growth Coach, Stacy is a bestselling author, and founder of the Foot Traffic Formula - helping small businesses around the world get more customers in the door, more profit in their pocket and more happiness in their homes.
When local area businesses started asking Stacy how she grew her company so rapidly, it sparked the inspiration needed to launch The Foot Traffic Podcast. Her podcast now has over 1 million downloads and is frequently on the top 30 of all marketing on iTunes.
During the show we discuss:
● The importance of time management and organization
● “Time is money”
● Importance of planning and implementation
● Why some people have a hard time completing tasks
● How to self-evaluate productivity in life and business
● How is doing a to-do list help with managing tasks
● The things to consider when setting a priority with tasks
● Kinds of habits to be more productive
● Why people wait for the last minute to do things
● How to avoid wasting time
● The secret to getting it all done