Manage episode 320947591 series 2493246
Jimmy DeCicco started Super Coffee with his brothers seven years ago. It’s now worth half-a-billion dollars.
Let that sink in.
In this week’s episode of The BossBabe Podcast – Jimmy reveals exactly how he went from dorm room to boardroom with a wildly successful and delicious brand that has J. Lo, BossBabe and millions of Americans hooked.
Tune in and hear the full story – from how he’s pitched at Whole Foods (their very first retailer!) to how he cultivated the resilience he needed to hold the vision for the company – without taking a paycheck for two years – and so much more.
If you’re looking for ways to find joy in your “to do” list, grow to the next level + hold the vision for your company – this is the hype-chat you need to hear. Listen now!
- The #1 thing that’s formed the culture at Super Coffee.
- How Super Coffee broke the sales record in Whole Foods in just four hours.
- The “Inch Wide, Mile Deep” concept that has allowed Super Coffee to scale past the competition.
- How Jimmy went from $100,000 to $185 million in investment in 7 years
- What it really means to prioritize self-care + why it matters for your business.
- Just Thrive: Use code “BOSSBABE” to save 15%
- Drinksupercoffee.com Use code BOSSBABE20 to save 20%
- Linkedin: jimmy-decicco
- Episode 201: Tony Robbins Helps You Define Success
- BossBabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Natalie Ellis: @iamnatalie
- Danielle Canty: @daniellecanty
- Jimmy DeCicco: @jimmydecicco5 + @drinksupercoffee
Mentioned in this episode:
Join our private, online community of female entrepreneurs where you can connect, build and grow. https://bossbabe.com/The-Societe