Manage episode 308318113 series 2493246
Are you able to say no to your friends and family? Or are you constantly being walked over in your personal and professional life because of people-pleasing?
That story ends right now.
In this episode, BossBabe’s co-founder, CEO + expert at setting boundaries, Natalie Ellis, cuts through the bad reputation boundaries get and shows you why saying no is not a dirty word. Gain the confidence to draw the line with everyone, be it your boss, bestie, or family + finally start to cultivate the healthy relationships you crave.
If you’re ready to make boundaries part of your self-care routine and put a stop to that auto-yes response you can’t quite shake off; this is the place to begin. Listen now!
- How to introduce a boundary at work
- What communicating your needs really looks like
- What it looks like to say no to friends and family
- What you can do right now to build confidence setting boundaries
- How to maintain healthy boundaries during the holidays