Manage episode 291805747 series 2808966
Hangriness is no joke - and I wanted to know more about what was actually going on physiologically. Is it really an excuse for getting irritated with my husband or would better timed snacks solve the issue?
As adults, you might think you’re impervious to mood swings and temper tantrums from being sleepy or hungry - but we’re basically oversized toddlers.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- If hangry-ness is actually a thing
- What blood sugar levels have to do with it
- And how to keep them stable so you don’t have to experience irritability every time you’re hungry
All the links:
- www.aewellness.com/podcast - Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Today’s episode was brought to you by RAD - save 15% off your entire order when you use the code BODYNERD at www.RADroller.com . Feel better head-to-toe with mobility and recovery tools designed for everybody and every lifestyle. My current fave is the Centre - it’s great for your chest, neck and hip flexors AND makes a great gift for any bodywork newbie.
Shop now and use code BODYNERD to save at www.RADroller.com