Manage episode 248448406 series 2518585
Our latest podcast interview is with Andy Uyal, author of ‘The Blackjack Insiders: How Two Pit Bosses Beat the Casinos at Their Own Game.’
In this interview we discuss:
– Having a partner to share the worst losing streaks (and the biggest wins)
– How casinos share the same superstitions that gamblers have
– Playing rooms when there is no one on shift that can back you off
– How suspicious is back counting?
– And a few tips on where to eat from an ‘LVA’ contributor