Manage episode 266071081 series 1382133
- How should you structure your training week or microcycle to accommodate muscle damage and recovery from hard workouts?
- How should you space out hard swim, bike, run, and gym workouts through the training week?
- What are the mechanisms and principles behind muscle damage and recovery?
- What are the effects of muscle damage on performance and physiological systems and functions?
- Scientific Triathlon website
- Training Plans
- Muscle function after exercise-induced muscle damage: Considerations for athletic performance in children and adults
- Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage and the Potential Protective Role of Estrogen
- Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage and Running Economy in Humans
- Acute responses and muscle damage in different high-intensity interval running protocols.
- The effects of exercise-induced muscle damage on maximal intensity intermittent exercise performance
- The effect of exercise-induced muscle damage on perceived exertion and cycling endurance performance
- Effect of exercise-induced muscle damage on endurance running performance in humans
- Effect of exercise-induced muscle damage on ventilatory and perceived exertion responses to moderate and severe intensity cycle exercise
- The Effects of Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage on Cycling Time-Trial Performance