Q&A #109 - Running race pace and training zone calculators; Estimating your run threshold pace; How to use session-RPE
Manage episode 275032850 series 1382133
- Do calculators that estimate and "equivalent race pace" (e.g. from a 10k to a marathon) actually work?
- What about the recommended training paces from such calculators?
- How can you estimate your running threshold pace (without doing a one-hour time trial)?
- What are best practices for using session-RPE?
- Scientific Triathlon website
- Training Plans
- Q&A episode archive
- McMillan Running Calculator
- Jack Daniels' VDOT Running Calculator
- Scientific Triathlon Training Zones Calculator
- A New Approach to Monitoring Exercise Training (Foster et al. 2001)
- How World Tour cyclists train, and a discussion on training load with Teun van Erp, PhD | EP#250