Manage episode 271692927 series 1382133
- What are typical differences in bike power between indoor and outdoor cycling?
- Beyond doing separate testing for indoor and outdoor power targets, how should you adjust target powers when training indoors compared to outdoors (and vice versa)
- Which supplements should endurance athletes consider taking?
- Scientific Triathlon website
- Training Plans
- Q&A episode archive
- Reliability of Mean Power Recorded During Indoor and Outdoor Self-Paced 40km Cycling Time Trials
- Gross Efficiency and Cycling Economy Are Higher in the Field as Compared with on an Axiom Stationary Ergometer
- Evidence-based supplements for triathletes and endurance athletes | EP#193
- IOC consensus statement: dietary supplements and the high-performance athlete
- Caffeine and Endurance Performance with Ajmol Ali, PhD | EP#234
- Nitrate loading, marathons, and endurance sports science with prof. Andy Jones | EP#187