Q&A #101 - Home-based training camps; Best time of season for training camps and other considerations; Foam rolling
Manage episode 270489812 series 1382133
- Can home-based training camps be a good substitute for training camps abroad, and what are the main considerations for a good home-based training camp?
- When is the best time of season to have a training camp, and how does the time of season impact volume and intensity on the camp?
- When is the best time to foam roll?
- What are the benefits of foam rolling before and after workouts?
- Scientific Triathlon website
- Training Plans
- Q&A episode archive
- Eight tips for having a successful triathlon training camp | EP#174
- Foam rolling: benefits, protocol, and scientific evidence with David Behm | EP#141
- Evidence-based supplements for triathletes and endurance athletes | EP#193
- IOC consensus statement: dietary supplements and the high-performance athlete
- Caffeine and Endurance Performance with Ajmol Ali, PhD | EP#234
- Nitrate loading, marathons, and endurance sports science with prof. Andy Jones | EP#187