Q&A #100 - Long run duration and distance targets; Effective run training on reduced volume; Treadmill running in hot and humid climates
Manage episode 270020665 series 1382133
- Considerations regarding target duration and distance for long runs in triathlon training
- When running volume is low for injury prevention reasons, how do you get the most bang for buck of the volume that you do have?
- When training in high heat index (hot and humid) environments, is treadmill running an effective method to maximise your training adaptations?
- Scientific Triathlon website
- Training Plans
- Q&A episode archive
- Heat, humidity, wind, and slush drinks: cool down your body to go harder for longer with Andrew Buckrell | EP#160
- Heat adaptation and triathlon performance with Stephen Cheung | EP#138
- Hydration, sodium and cramping with Andy Blow | EP#49