Manage episode 297283672 series 2868036
Remember to leave a 5-star written review on Apple Podcasts for a chance at a free t-shirt (for once this is real, not a bit). We will read all new reviews on the show next season.
We've made it to the end of another successful season! Thank you all for your ideas, jokes, insults, memes, commentary, feedback, and encouragement. It's been quite astonishing seeing so many peasants contribute to this community. As is tradition, the lads take listener calls during the finale.
Guests for Part One:
1. The Infamous "Thelan Den" of the Green Mountain State, a tragic victim of a clerical error
2. Ashli of New Orleans, who found SFH after looking for serious Tolkien literary analysis...and kept listening anyway.
3. Chris of The Old Dominion, who claims a dubious connection with a so-called International Intellectual Institute.
- Clearing up reputations
- Domestic intellectuality
- Stumbling upon hobbits
- Favorite segments of the show
- Roasting Johnny
- Hard-hitting questions like, Hello...Hello...is Johnny?
- The meaning of life in one word
Want to support the show?
Follow us on Instagram to vote on weekly polls, get show updates, and judge Johnny's questionable memes.
SFH Merch Store: https://teespring.com/stores/sfh-merch