Manage episode 278515651 series 2507500
Have you ever wanted to use your words to build others up and leave a legacy? Have you ever been afraid to be vulnerable or wondered what that actually looks like?
Or have you ever been worried about sharing what you’ve created?
To answer all those questions and more, Jordan is chatting with spoken word poet and author Arielle Estoria.
They’re diving deep into the power of words, vulnerability, and the creative process.
Tune in to learn:
- The power of words and how to use them to leave a legacy
- How to promote an environment where people have permission to be vulnerable
- What showing vulnerability actually means
- How to tune out the noise and tune into your creativity
- How to get over the fear of saying the wrong thing, or failing in what you’re creating
To hear more from Arielle, check out her Instagram page.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.