Manage episode 280747167 series 2507500
If you’re a high achiever with big goals, dreams, and ambitions, or if you have a big heart for helping others, chances are you’ve felt completely burnt out at one point in your life.
Maybe you’ve found yourself feeling unmotivated in the morning or exhausted throughout the day. Maybe you’ve started to realize that your work follows you home and you haven’t been able to truly relax and enjoy your family time.
In today’s episode, Jordan talks with business coach and podcast host Melissa Lin to dig into practical steps you can take today to avoid burnout and prioritize what (and who) matters most.
Tune in to learn:
- The top signs that you’re experiencing burnout
- When hustle is good and when it’s bad
- Practical boundaries to set to avoid burnout
- How to prioritize what matters most in your life
- Why slowing down doesn’t mean going backwards
To learn more about Melissa Lin, visit her on Instagram @themelissalin.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.