Manage episode 277152432 series 2507500
Have you ever walked through a difficult or confusing season and wanted someone to just step in and say “I’ve walked through that before - here’s what I wish I had known at the time”?
Maybe you’re craving connection and support, or maybe you really need someone who’s ahead of you in the journey and can share their wisdom with you.
In this episode, Jordan sits down with cancer survivor and New York Times bestselling author Lisa Bevere to talk about the beauty and the importance of mentorship.
Go grab those headphones and tune into this episode to learn:
- What a godmother is and who can be one
- The difference between mentors and peers
- How to find a godmother in your life
- What a mentorship relationship really looks like
- What vulnerability actually looks like and who to be vulnerable with
If you want to dig deeper and hear more from Lisa, visit her on Instagram.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.