Manage episode 375455449 series 3491192
Do you often feel like you are measuring your days based on how much you are able to get done?
Or worse, do you find yourself exhausted at the end of the day wondering, where the heck did the day go and what did I accomplish?!
If that is you, this episode was made with you in mind.
As busy mompreneurs Kaci and Veronica understand firsthand what a busy schedule and all of the to do lists can do.
And while many of us love a good to-do list or a brain dump of all of the things we would like to check off of our lists, it is so important to prioritize and define what things we need to get done each day and what things are able to be put off for the next day, or even taken off completely.
It is all broken down for you right here!
Disclaimer: Nothing shared on The Thriving Mompreneur Podcast is professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice before engaging with our content, and clearly understand that this content is not a substitute for medical advice. Learn more here: https://kandcolegal.s3.amazonaws.com/Kaci+and+Co+Wellness+PP_TC.pdf
Main topics covered in this episode:
- The importance of knowing your boundaries and your values so you can shape your actions around that.
- Knowing how to find a WIN and ensure that you have wins throughout the day or week.
- Learning how to do less and accomplish more of what brings you joy and success.
- Learning to live and love the rhythms of your cycle, your life, and the seasons that you are in.
Resources mentioned in today’s episode:
- The Thriving Mompreneur Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/thethrivingmompreneurs/
Connect with Kaci:
- Website: www.kaciandcowellness.com
- Freebie: The Top 3 Tips to Beat the Afternoon Crash & Have All Day Energy
- Schedule an energy assessment call: pages.kaciandcowellness.co/energy-assessment-call-8833
Connect with Veronica:
- Schedule a discovery call: calendly.com/wealthandwellnessllc/letschat
- Checkout these hormone and low tox products! https://shop1.hughandgrace.com/#/shop/from/A63956?categoryID=5
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy