13 Foundational Marketing Tactics For Every Auto Repair Shop
Manage episode 347837464 series 3367696
Auto repair shop owners and business owners, in general, like to chase shiny objects, and marketing is no exception - and sometimes those shiny objects are worth chasing - but not until you have the foundations in place first. So what are the foundations when it comes to marketing? Kim and I answer that in this episode.
- What if everything you know about marketing is actually what’s holding your business back?
- 1- Have a Great Website
- 2 - Get your SEO right
- 3 - Send a Monthly Email Newsletter
- 4 - Post on Social Media Regularly
- 5 - Embrace Pictures and Video
- 6 - Boost Facebook Posts
- 7 - Do Google Ads
- 8 - Be nice to people
- 9 - Focus on getting reviews
- 10 - Join and Get Involved With Your LocalChambers of Commerce
- 11 - Join a BNI Group
- 12 - Embrace Community Involvement
- 13 - Actually Fix the Cars
Lagniappe (Books, Links, Other Podcasts, etc)
- Podcast: Making Friends With Short Format Video
- Podcast: Is it Customer Service Or Is It Marketing?
- Podcast: Networking Skills To Get The Most From In-Person Events
- Podcast: What’s Your Story? Talking Video With Patrick Egan
- Podcast: The Top Features An Auto Repair Shop Website Needs
- Podcast: Does Your Community REALLY Know You?
- Podcast: Keywords in Reviews - Adding Fuel to the Fire
How To Get In Touch
Group - Auto Repair Marketing Mastermind
Website - shopmarketingpros.com
Facebook - facebook.com/shopmarketingpros
Get the Book - shopmarketingpros.com/book
Instagram - @shopmarketingpros
Questions/Ideas - email@example.com
Thanks to our partner, RepairPal. Visit the Web HERE