Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on March 08, 2022 04:34 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 319520804 series 2988854
Spread your values like wildfire.
Today I want to dedicate this episode to the women in business if you want to create more impact in your clients lives and reach more people ....
Whether you are a coach, or service provider, whatever it is for you.... know that this is for you.
Inside I share my experience of two things crucially needed as a business owner that you too can harness. These are the things I wish I knew sooner and wished I would have stepped further into.
But you can.
We want to invite you to our Free Training From" The Best Kept Secret, To Being Shared More".
So you can stop guessing & unlock your unique message so that your business is shared more.
Go to: https://thetrustmethod.com/offers/be-shared-more-training-request/ To register for it.
- Get access to our Free Training From The Best Kept Secret, To Being Shared More"
Get your first steps to creating your unique message so that your business is shared more.
Go to: https://thetrustmethod.com/offers/be-shared-more-training-request/ To register for it and get your copy.
- Get more referrals with our with our step by step workshop https://referralsonrepeat.com - only $37
- Turn your client fulfillment into loyal customers. Go here.
In this episode:
- The two things needed to spread your values like wildfire.
- What I wished I had done a lot more in my business when I was running my successful design business.
- Why the order in which your values and tactics play nicely together can make or break your business.
Connect with Jodi and Darryl:
- Website- https://www.thetrustmethod.com
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/bueckert.jodi
Please leave a review if you enjoyed this episode. It helps us know what you want to listen to and ultimately helps us reach more people. Thank you.
In your corner,
Jodi and Darryl