Manage episode 289458476 series 2890242
In today’s episode we’re discussing our experiences with second children. How we prepared, what it was like when our first-born met their younger sibling for the first time, and the overall differences in parenting one child vs two.
During this episode we’ll discuss:
- How we prepared our oldest child to become an older sibling
- The first interaction between our first born and our second born
- Signs of regression and other impacts to our oldest child
- Present-day challenges of having two children
- The main differences between having two children vs on child
If you like what you heard, please consider subscribing, writing a review, and sharing the podcast on social media.