Manage episode 301404744 series 2890242
In today’s episode we’re talking about heading back to school.
During this episode we’ll discuss:
- Catching up on our summer
- Our back to school traditions
- Issues our kids have had with back to school and how we’ve handled them
- How Jim prepared his girls to start at a new school
- Our concerns going back to school this year
- Tips from Stanford Health on how to help your child adjust to a new school year, and any anxiety parents might have
If you like what you heard, please consider subscribing, writing a review, and sharing the podcast on social media.