Manage episode 284033680 series 2869128
Are you capturing the attention of your community with your message? Here are 5 tips from Phil Cooke to help you engage and share your message more effectively in today’s digital age through branding, social media, website design and more. https://philcooke.com
Subscribe to My Podcast for more good advice for leaders and creatives: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/phil-cooke-podcast/id1439369056
Prefer video? Watch the YouTube edition here:https://youtu.be/sNzt15ITd6o
Do you have a message or story the world needs to hear? As a Hollywood producer and media consultant, I offer advice for leaders and creatives each week on filmmaking, digital media, publishing, strategy, communication, leadership, culture and faith – to help you get from where you are to where you want to be in your career.
More about this episode: Ministry in a Digital Age: 5 Tips for Pastors and Leaders
In today’s digital age, if we don’t capture the attention of our audience, we have failed. Here are five quick tips to help you navigate the age we live in and engage your community in a more effective way.
1. Social media… get on it! It’s a powerful way to brand yourself and your message.
2. Your church website is not for members. It’s for visitors! Most people will check out your website before visiting your church so make sure it’s built with them in mind,
3. Remember your church has a brand. What do people think of when they think of you or your church? Be strategic in communicating who you are.
4. Make contact with local media. Become a go-to person when they need an expert.
5. Learn how to lead creative people. Develop a creative culture in your ministry or organization.
For more in-depth help, check out my book “Unique: Telling Your Story in the Age of Brands and Social Media” https://amzn.to/2VNQ8du
(As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps support my channel and continue to make content like this.)
Schedule: New episodes are uploaded every other Tuesday. Make sure to Subscribe and hit the Notification bell to be notified when they go live.
Sign up for my blog and get a free eBook on creativity at https://www.philcooke.com
Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you haven’t already at https://www.youtube.com/c/philcookeofficial?sub_confirmation=1
Find out about Cooke Media Group here: https://www.cookemediagroup.com