Manage episode 341999383 series 2526733
The Verge's Nilay Patel, Alex Cranz, David Pierce, and Victoria Song discuss using the new Apple Watch Ultra, the next-gen GPUs, and a bunch of gadget news.
- Apple Watch Ultra review
- Apple AirPods Pro (second-gen) review: same look, better everything else
- This RTX 4090 is so ridiculous it needs a ‘Dark Obelisk’ RGB support stick
- Nvidia announces next-gen RTX 4090 and RTX 4080 GPUs
- Nvidia says it built too many GPUs — expect sales while it works on something `new`
- DJI's new smartphone gimbal aims to get you filming quicker than ever
- Logitech’s G Cloud Gaming Handheld arrives in October for $349.99
- ByteDance’s Pico 4 VR headset is a Meta Quest 2 competitor
- Framework’s new Chromebook is upgradable and customizable
- This new turntable can play music directly to a Sonos system
- The PS Vita’s time is now, again
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 866-VERGE11, we'd love to hear from you.
We are conducting a short audience survey to help plan for our future and hear from you. To participate, head to vox.com/podsurvey, and thank you!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices