Manage episode 285971056 series 2466103
A lot of my workshop attendees avoid getting friends, family members, and acquaintances into their real estate deals because they are under the misconception that everyone they know is BROKE.
In today’s Free Flow Friday episode of the Property Profits Podcast, I’m going to show you why this is probably NOT the case…
Checkout: Raising Capital Without Rejection Full-Day Workshop (Online): https://investorattractionworkshop.com/What you’ll learn from today’s episode:
- Discover solutions to some of the biggest questions you have that are keeping you stuck where raising capital is concerned
- Learn how to overcome your own limiting beliefs and show everyday folks a fantastic way to get a very good return on their money that real estate investing allows them
- Find out that the biggest benefits actually go both ways in real estate investing for you and your money partners – and how to show this to them
- Are you looking to attract investors and raise capital for your deals? Get a complimentary copy of Dave Dubeau’s newest book, called ‘The Money Partner Formula’. Get your PDF version at investorattractionbook.com.
- Join me for one of my upcoming live one-day virtual workshops. You can register here: https://investorattractionworkshop.com/
00:39 – Why are people stuck with the idea that no one they know has money to invest with them
02:06 – Other limiting beliefs people think about
04:52 – Serious costs involved when you don’t dial in to raise capital
06:30 – Debunking the limiting belief that everyone you know is broke
10:12 – Disproving the line ‘people won’t invest with me because they think real estate investing is too risky’
13:10 – Put to rest your worry over credibility within your sphere of influence because of a failed business venture years ago
17:56 – Busting the limiting belief ‘I don’t think I’m worthy to talk to people about investing with me’
20:38 – What’s with your belief in ‘I don’t want to mix real estate investing with my personal and my family relationships’
23:41 – How benefits in real estate go big both ways
25:06 – Crushing limiting belief of ‘I’m really worried about what other people are going to think or say about me’
“People get stuck because they’ve got a mistaken belief that everyone that they know is broke, or people that they know aren’t going to want to invest with them.” – Dave Dubeau
“Never assume who has money and who doesn’t have money. The lesson there is, and solution here is to get the word out about what you’re up to, to everyone that you know, and let them sort themselves out.” – Dave Dubeau
“Real estate investing, depending on what you do, and how you count them, has multiple different profit centers, anywhere up to eight profit centers that I’m aware of, with a real estate deal.” – Dave Dubeau
“Even if you just have one deal under your belt, you are light years ahead of the person who hasn’t done a deal. Does that make sense? Even if you only got one or two deals, the vast majority of people have never done a single revenue property deal.” – Dave Dubeau
“Don’t wait until you’ve got a dozen deals in your belt, get going now showing your opportunities to people because the vast majority of them will not have ever done a deal themselves anyhow.” – Dave Dubeau
Connect with Dave Dubeau:
Do you like the show?
Great! Please rate and review it on iTunes.