The Michigan Man Podcast is produced for die hard Wolverine fans. The show will include weekly interviews with Michigan Bloggers and other special guests. The center piece of the show will be fan feedback. We want fans to phone in audio posts, and email their comments, rants...whatever is on their mind regarding Michigan athletics. The Podcast format will evolve in the coming months. Initially we will have four segments. 1) The View from section 17 - Commentary from host Mike Fitzpatrick 2) ...
Manage episode 302951106 series 2360053
著作 MGoBlog の情報はPlayer FM及びコミュニティによって発見されました。著作権は出版社によって所持されます。そして、番組のオーディオは、その出版社のサーバから直接にストリーミングされます。Player FMで購読ボタンをタップし、更新できて、または他のポッドキャストアプリにフィードのURLを貼り付けます。
- The opening makes sense if you heard what we were tearing up laughing about before the segment started, which is Vance Bedford saying Michigan fans who aren’t excited about this running game need to take some Viagra.
- Sam wants our thoughts on how well the team is playing vis a vis preseason expectations.
- OL charting: They don’t screw up very much! This game was like 80%, and when one guy made a mistake they fixed it.
- Seth: JJ McCarthy has some competition for AJ’s best friend because Vastardis can move. He’s draftable.
- DL charting: They don’t screw up very much either! Came back to Earth from Washington but not a weakness, and Hill-Green and Gray have been surprisingly effective when the were expected to be sore spots.
- Caveat: haven’t faced good QBs yet.
- QBs: should they find a role for McCarthy? Seth: yes. Other guys: no.
- Rutgers and Wisconsin previews.
- What’s going on with Kerry Coombs and Ohio State?