The Michigan Man Podcast is produced for die hard Wolverine fans. The show will include weekly interviews with Michigan Bloggers and other special guests. The center piece of the show will be fan feedback. We want fans to phone in audio posts, and email their comments, rants...whatever is on their mind regarding Michigan athletics. The Podcast format will evolve in the coming months. Initially we will have four segments. 1) The View from section 17 - Commentary from host Mike Fitzpatrick 2) ...
Manage episode 296996891 series 2360053
著作 MGoBlog の情報はPlayer FM及びコミュニティによって発見されました。著作権は出版社によって所持されます。そして、番組のオーディオは、その出版社のサーバから直接にストリーミングされます。Player FMで購読ボタンをタップし、更新できて、または他のポッドキャストアプリにフィードのURLを貼り付けます。
- Craig tells a story about the one guy who could defend Adrian Dantley, Wayman Britt.
- Caleb Houstan’s non three pointer game.
- Big Ten Hoops-around: Is Michigan the favorite? Purdue has a ceiling of Williams, Ohio State lost Washington, Maryland got a PG and a C but lost their Ws.
- The Wisconsin locker room, and what the hell, we just roll through the whole Big Ten.
- Justice Finkley: Sam says Michigan got him up for their in-person evaluations and saw a Carlo Kemp not a Matt Judon, and shared that with Finkley, who wants to be an edge. We roundtable whether they should have taken him anyway.
- In the break we talk about gefilte fish.
- Shoelace and NIL. I was trying to build up to a point about NIL and then the guys started talking about giving Peppers love life advice and I lost my connection. My point though was that there are two NILs: paying the players through the loophole, and also there are all kinds of opportunities for players who aren’t major sport athletes, e.g. Naz or a volleyball player who has thoughts about videogames.