The Michigan Man Podcast is produced for die hard Wolverine fans. The show will include weekly interviews with Michigan Bloggers and other special guests. The center piece of the show will be fan feedback. We want fans to phone in audio posts, and email their comments, rants...whatever is on their mind regarding Michigan athletics. The Podcast format will evolve in the coming months. Initially we will have four segments. 1) The View from section 17 - Commentary from host Mike Fitzpatrick 2) ...
Manage episode 292980418 series 2360053
著作 MGoBlog の情報はPlayer FM及びコミュニティによって発見されました。著作権は出版社によって所持されます。そして、番組のオーディオは、その出版社のサーバから直接にストリーミングされます。Player FMで購読ボタンをタップし、更新できて、または他のポッドキャストアプリにフィードのURLを貼り付けます。
- Seth & Craig come on early (Sam is out sick) to talk about sports analytics
- Softball seeding: Michigan got hosed, the Big Ten got hosed, Washington and the Pac 12 got hosed even worse. Seeding was absurdly SEC-biased.
- Committee based it on the Big Ten not playing out-of-conference games, punishing the conference for protecting their players during a pandemic.
- Will this be what finally pushes the northern schools to leave the NCAA and create their own summer league?
- Would they adapt Bakich’s proposal to make more money? Brian: plausible. Seth: no, because they’re a cartel, and the small schools are driving it.
- How scholarships work in softball/baseball now.
- Matt Campbell turned down the Lions, would you?
- Oregon State DT transfer, and Michigan’s Ravens-like front: will it work?
- Hockey: Brian crosses fingers that Michigan Hockey Summer leaves us at least three of the four guys about to get drafted.
- Hoops: Are they a 1 seed? Their floor is really high, a bit on Bufkin.
- Track is good.
- Let’s change the field hockey rules.