The Michigan Man Podcast is produced for die hard Wolverine fans. The show will include weekly interviews with Michigan Bloggers and other special guests. The center piece of the show will be fan feedback. We want fans to phone in audio posts, and email their comments, rants...whatever is on their mind regarding Michigan athletics. The Podcast format will evolve in the coming months. Initially we will have four segments. 1) The View from section 17 - Commentary from host Mike Fitzpatrick 2) ...
Manage episode 286519254 series 2360053
著作 MGoBlog の情報はPlayer FM及びコミュニティによって発見されました。著作権は出版社によって所持されます。そして、番組のオーディオは、その出版社のサーバから直接にストリーミングされます。Player FMで購読ボタンをタップし、更新できて、または他のポッドキャストアプリにフィードのURLを貼り付けます。
- Iowa: What did Wagner do: drove the basket, and Michigan completely disrupted Iowa’s offense: FOUR(!) assists.
- MSU: they’re going to throw four centers at Dickinson and dare the refs to foul out the whole team. Credit to Tom Izzo for knowing his team can’t win if they play basketball.
- State’s gotten some thruck from its opponents as well.
- The Rocket Watts talk.
- Did Illinois expose something? Seth: if you can single Hunter Dickinson and deny the middle Michigan can’t get into their offense, but who else can single Hunter and out-athlete Michigan outside?
- Keep MSU out of the tournament!
- Hockey: snakebit. Hit ALL the posts.
- Football: the Quarterback Situation, been watching film on Allen Bowman and Seth likey, Sam notes he’s been injured. Allen likes to release the dragon, going to be interesting when he sees Michigan’s fast receivers get a step because he loves to chuck it downfield at the least prevarication. Comp: Alex “ol’ Tight Windows” Hornibrook.