The Michigan Man Podcast is produced for die hard Wolverine fans. The show will include weekly interviews with Michigan Bloggers and other special guests. The center piece of the show will be fan feedback. We want fans to phone in audio posts, and email their comments, rants...whatever is on their mind regarding Michigan athletics. The Podcast format will evolve in the coming months. Initially we will have four segments. 1) The View from section 17 - Commentary from host Mike Fitzpatrick 2) ...
Manage episode 288297305 series 2360053
著作 MGoBlog の情報はPlayer FM及びコミュニティによって発見されました。著作権は出版社によって所持されます。そして、番組のオーディオは、その出版社のサーバから直接にストリーミングされます。Player FMで購読ボタンをタップし、更新できて、または他のポッドキャストアプリにフィードのURLを貼り付けます。
- Vaccination Roundtable: somebody get Sam a shot!
- LSU: Taking Will Wade to the trash can. Has LSU never seen a basketball? All they do is Iso, as soon as the 2Pt floaters weren’t falling and they shut down their PG things looked fine.
- FSU: Very very tall. Big question is whether their 7-footer can take out Dickinson because they have the long athletic guards. It’s more Liam Robbins than Kofi Cockburn. FSU turns it over a lot and scores in transition with Scottie Barnes.
- Cheap fouls.
- FSU gives up threes, not two’s. Chaundee game again?
- Alabama talk just in case: Seth likes that you can stop them at the rim and they’ll keep coming anyway. More afraid of FSU than Bama, not because they’re a better team but because they’re a worse matchup.
- Women’s hoops: when they’re not just Naz they can beat anybody! Leigha Brown being a second banana puts Hailey Brown in the right role. Doing it with out Dilk!
- Big Ten, where you go? Lots of love for Krutwig.
- Hockey: bad draw.