Manage episode 269813602 series 2342628
If you’ve always wanted to get into property, but are unsure how to finance your dreams then listen in today as Kevin is joined by No Money Down mentee Yvette to discuss tenant-buyer investment. Learn today how attending the No Money Down training can help and inspire you when embarking on your property journey, the benefits of the mentee programme and why tenant-buyer investment is the next big thing.
- If you are wanting to further your knowledge of property, you need to feel the energy that the trainers on stage can offer to you. These trainers have been through this before and have genuinely trodden the path you wish to embark on. The trainers are there to help and inspire you by using their own personal experiences allowing you to believe in yourself and embark on your own property journey.
- You can do tenant-buyer property investment absolutely anywhere in the country because they are the homeowner from the minute they move in. Therefore, there are no maintenance fees, no management costs and you will not have to deal with any household issues that may arise, since this is the responsibility of the tenant. The tenant is on a contract to buy from the moment they move in which makes it a completely hands-free strategy for you.
- Being a mentee gives you accountability and allows you to rely on someone who will keep giving you a push in the right direction. Being able to go to Progressive Property HQ allows you to network with like-minded people and you come away with a new energy that lasts for weeks allowing you to achieve the goals you set with your mentor in time for your next meet up. You get to share your experience with others, allowing you to help other mentees on the same journey as you, whilst simultaneously learning from them and their experiences.
- With a tenant-buyer strategy the investor will put in the money, this could be anything from the deposit money to the full purchase price. You and the investor then purchase the house with a mortgage and put a tenant-buyer into the property under the agreement that they will eventually buy the property back off you in the future for an increased price. Not only will you make a profit when selling the property, but you will also make money on the cash flow each month as the tenant pays their rent without maintenance fees etc.
- The No Money Down training for the tenant-buyer strategy teaches you the technical process on how to get the deals. A lot of the doubt comes from your own mind telling you that you cannot do it. Find your customer before you find your property and utilise your tenant buyer to help you find the deal.
“If you have got a good concept, the way I look at it now is that I have a moral duty to keep going.”
“The power of the no money down community is incredible.”
“It is a phenomenal strategy, and I don’t understand why more people aren’t doing it. Tenant buyers are the next big thing. It is already here but many people are missing out on the opportunity.”
No Money Down Book
ABOUT THE HOST
Kevin McDonnell is a Speaker, Author, Mentor & Professional Property Investor. He is an expert when it comes to creative property investment strategies. His book No Money Down: Property Invest talks about how to control and cash flow other people’s property to create financial freedom.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.