Manage episode 270865306 series 2342628
If you’ve always been interested in the No Money Down technique but thought it sounded too good to be true, then listen in to this episode as Kevin is joined by Istvan Vigo, one of the No Money Down Mastermind programmes many success stories. Together they discuss how important it is to not compare your journey to others, why you should stop looking for instant gratification and why leveraging your time is the key to success.
- You are ALWAYS learning on this journey, time is not wasted even if you find that your property search is slower than you expected. Every time that you do a viewing and you do not get a deal, you are learning something. That is the knowledge you are going to take forward with you on your journey. The deal will come and the hardest deal you will ever do is the first one, after that your confidence will build and things get easier.
- Stop looking for instant gratification and instant results. Yes, this may happen for some people but it doesn’t happen like that for everybody. Do not worry about what somebody else is doing. If you complete the training with others, and people get quicker deals than you, it doesn’t mean that those people are better than you. Just keep focusing on your journey, your time will come at a different point to other people.
- Leveraging your time is the key to success if you are wanting to create a successful property portfolio. Business partners can allow you to share part of the risk, responsibility and profits. Having a partner can also allow you to share ideas with as well as advice that may stop you from committing to the wrong business deal. Virtual assistants that can help with the admin work are a cheap yet effective way to help leverage your time, get help as soon as you think you can afford it.
- You have to do your own analysis and your own education to ensure that you are taking on the right properties that will make you money. It is okay to say no to some properties. You have to be very selective, and don’t be trigger happy just because there is a deal on the table. Be selective, take the right properties and then you will have a sound and successful business.
- Property is simple, but it is not easy. There are many highs and lows you may face, the important thing to remember is to keep at it. Keep improving yourself by constantly educating yourself further. This will allow you to grow your business by using new techniques. Enjoy your property journey, if you don’t enjoy it or have a passion for property then it is not worth doing.
“I could be just that close. What if I keep going for just a bit longer?”
“Make sure you trust the process, you keep following the steps and the action. You need to have that accountability and drive within yourself to push yourself forward.”
“It is the win-win-win model. If you do it right, everybody wins.”
No Money Down Book
ABOUT THE HOST
Kevin McDonnell is a Speaker, Author, Mentor & Professional Property Investor. He is an expert when it comes to creative property investment strategies. His book No Money Down: Property Invest talks about how to control and cash flow other people’s property to create financial freedom.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.