Manage episode 269327080 series 2342628
If you have been wanting to get into property investment for a while, but seriously doubted you were able to do it without using your own money, then listen in today as Kevin is joined by Paul Selman. Paul is just one of many people who found success in property using the No Money Down training. Together they discuss mindset, finding a good business partner and why you must force yourself to get educated and implement these learnings consistently.
- Many people doubt the theory that you are able to invest in property and make a profit using either no money or somebody else’s money. This is entirely untrue, it is absolutely possible to make money in property with little to no money, you just need to get creative. The more creative you get and the more tools you learn, the more fun you are able to have with property and the more money you can make.
- There are only three ways to build up a deposit to buy a house. You either exchange your time for money in a job, in this case, it will most likely take you a long time and you are unlikely to build a large property portfolio this way. You borrow money from other people such as banks or private investors or you can create the money from within your business using other people's property.
- If you are looking to get into property using investor funds, it is extremely important to be confident and professional. You need to look credible in front of them and you need to be able to relay the facts to them. If you are not confident in yourself and you are unable to project that confidence to other people then you are essentially trying to fight with your hands tied behind your back.
- Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right. You have got to get over the doubt in your minds and stop questioning yourself daily. Use tools such as courses, books and mentors to get educated and use this education to implement the learning. Force yourself to implement stuff on a consistent basis, whilst you are questioning it somebody else is making money in your area.
- If the figures stack up, it does not matter to investors which area of the country you decide to invest in. If you can prove that the investor is likely to see a 10-20% return (a much larger return than their money being sat in the bank) then they will not care where you invest their money, provided you supply the return.
“No Money Down is the tool you use to deliver the strategy.”
“Use up the free time you have available, create time. It is about being smarter with your time.”
“If you don’t get yourself out of your comfort zone, you will not make the money that you deserve to make.”
No Money Down Book
ABOUT THE HOST
Kevin McDonnell is a Speaker, Author, Mentor & Professional Property Investor. He is an expert when it comes to creative property investment strategies. His book No Money Down: Property Invest talks about how to control and cash flow other people’s property to create financial freedom.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.