Manage episode 280078755 series 2342628
Do you want to become a sophisticated investor making large, sustainable and scaleable returns on your investments? In this episode of the ‘How To Invest For Maximum Returns’ mini-series Mark and Rob go big advice, tips, tricks and the fundamentals of investing £100,000 in the best property strategies, proven business models and appreciating assets such as classic cars and vintage watches. Tune in and discover the tried tested BRR property tactics that can make you over £1,000 per month along with new properties every 8 months and why a bootstrapped business model could be the best return on your investment yet.
WATCH ON YOUTUBE
How to Perfectly Invest £100,000 | The Best Stocks | Property | Gold & Classic Cars
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SERIES
Watch Live On The Progressive Property YouTube Channel Every Monday At7PM Tiny.cc/PPTV
Listen To Audio Recordings On The Money Podcast bit.ly/moneypodcastitunes
- When investing always keep 10% contingency back as a reserve. Being liquid is really important when things change, cash is needed to cover costs and pay bills and if you have no liquidity in your business you may struggle when cashflow is needed and your cash is tied up in investments
- Property: £100,000 investment in the BRR single-let property strategy will get you started with three units that you can roll over continuously and by getting your initial deposit back out you can leverage the bank’s money to purchase three more single-lets, refurbish and refinance them every 9 months and you can quickly build up a property portfolio.
- Property: A £100,000 investment opens the doors to new property strategies such has high-end HMO’s of at least five bedrooms. Done correctly to a high specification on a property where you can add value and you’re able to get an investment valuation to retrieve your initial deposit, this property strategy can generate up to £1,000 per month and you can easily recycle the cash onto your next investment.
- Appreciating Assets: Classic cars such as the Ferrari Testarossa, Porsche 911 and 997 GTT are good investments are this price range as they’re in limited supply and good demand. Vintage watches such as Patek Philippe Nautilus and Rolex Daytona’s are solid and sought after assets that will steadily go up in value over time.
- Business: By blending the sweat-equity model with a portion of your £100,000 investment and good knowledge of the market you’re entering you will see huge returns on your initial stake. If you bootstrap your business by reinvesting all of your sale cash back into the business with a lean focus on systems and marketing and prove that the business model works and it can be scaled.
“On balance fixed-rate mortgages have always cost us more, it’s effectively an insurance policy”
“To avoid early redemption payments, always refinance with a new lender”
“BRR-HMO investments are the quickest way to build income and build cashflow”
“Always max out your ISA every year by putting in £20,000”
“The older the Daytona you get the better but beware of frankenstein models”
“Prove that your business model works first before using all of your investment”
ABOUT THE HOST
Mark has bought, sold or has managed around 1,000 property units for himself, Rob, his family and his investors since 2003. He is a system and spreadsheet geek and has developed a complex, confidential deal analyser system of buying residential, commercial and multi-let properties.
ABOUT THE GUEST
Rob Moore is an author of 9 business books, 5 UK bestsellers, holds 3 world records for public speaking, entrepreneur, property investor, and property educator. Author of the global bestseller "Life Leverage" Host of UK's No.1 business podcast "The Disruptive Entrepreneur."
"If you don't risk anything, you risk everything."
Rob’s official website: https://robmoore.com/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.