Manage episode 278951656 series 2342628
Welcome back to another exciting episode of the ‘How To Invest’ mini-series. This week, Rob and Mark dive into the perfect investment opportunities for an initial £25,000 investment as they cover the top strategies, tactics and fundamentals for minimal risk and maxim return. Listen in for advice, tips and tricks on the best property strategy for cash flow and for capital gains, how you can roll your initial investment into many, which tracker funds and equity share investments propose the highest returns and the lowest risks and finally what business models are working today that can net you a higher return that any other strategy when you apply these simple rules.
WATCH ON YOUTUBE
How to Perfectly Invest £25,000 | The Best Stocks | Property | Gold & Classic Cars
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SERIES
Watch Live On The Progressive Property YouTube Channel Every Monday At7PM Tiny.cc/PPTV
Listen To Audio Recordings On The Money Podcast bit.ly/moneypodcastitunes
- Business: A £25,000 investment can enable you to start a number of profitable business models but the ‘sweat-equity’ model whereby you work hard to cut costs and save money, in the beginning, will give you a greater chance of success in the future. Always aim to keep some of your investment back as a contingency and what you do invest, spend wisely on sales and marketing to grow your customer base.
- Property: For £25,000 you can quickly and easily source a buy-to-let property that has an opportunity to add value. Aim to purchase in a cheaper area of the country so that you can roll that capital investment into further single-lets after increasing the property value and refinancing. Using this method you can quickly build up a portfolio or properties using your initial £25,000 investment and keep on rolling that investment into more and more buy-to-lets, earning a rental income as well as capital gains.
- Shares: £25,000 can easily be put into tracker funds or single equity investments although at a higher risk. It’s a good idea to spread your shares around for minimal risk and maximum return. Investing in the top 10, premium bonds and precious metals can help to diversify your portfolio.
- If £25,000 is all you have you invest, with no contingency but still want to get a maximum return Rent2Rent property investing is the quickest way to generate a monthly passive cashflow. It would be wise to keep £5,000 aside as a backup and seek a JV partner for further property investments.
- Starting a business can be the best way to see a huge return on your investment but you must build your business with minimum outlaw with a maxim spend on marketing to grow your business and generate clients. eCommerce (Amazon/Shopify), content and informational based business models are growing marketplaces right now.
“Get your deposit back out and just keep on rolling on to the next investment|”
“Premium bonds can yield you a 3% return”
“There have been some big losses with crowd-funding over the recent years”
“The Steel Daytona is a good investment watch to purchase now that will increase in value in the future”
“It’s critical that you love what you’re putting your money into. You need to want to read, learn and become better at the investment that you make.”
ABOUT THE GUEST
Mark has bought, sold or has managed around 1,000 property units for himself, Rob, his family and his investors since 2003. He is a system and spreadsheet geek and has developed a complex, confidential deal analyser system of buying residential, commercial and multi-let properties.
ABOUT THE HOST
Kevin McDonnell is a Speaker, Author, Mentor & Professional Property Investor. He is an expert when it comes to creative property investment strategies. His book No Money Down: Property Invest talks about how to control and cash flow other people’s property to create financial freedom.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.