Manage episode 305648172 series 2135834
We attempt a live production over Starlink, and dig into the secrets of this giant Linux network in space.
- Linode Cloud Hosting: A special offer for all Linux Unplugged Podcast listeners and new Linode customers, visit linode.com/unplugged, and receive $100 towards your new account.
- A Cloud Guru: By the end of this course, you will feel comfortable working with a large variety of networking tools and configurations to manage complex Linux networking implementations.
- Some users experienced data loss on 21.10
- Ubuntu Makes Firefox Snap Default in 21.10
- How to Remove Firefox Snap from Ubuntu (21.10 +) And Alternatives
- Element One — Matrix, WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram in one place.
- Space Exploration Technologies on GitHub
- Summary of SpaceX Software AMA
- Stack Overflow Blog — Network protocols in orbit: Building a space-based ISP
- starlink-grpc-tools — This repository has a handful of tools for interacting with the gRPC service implemented on the Starlink user terminal (AKA "the dish").
- Set a Static Route for the App to talk to the Dish
- Live Starlink Satellite and Coverage Map
- Starlink Coverage Tracker
- Croc — A tool that allows any two computers to simply and securely transfer files and folders.
- crocgui — A nice simple GUI for croc, designed for mobile use.
- kdeconnect-ios — Native iOS port of KDE Connect.