Manage episode 308213265 series 2135834
Fedora's massive endorsement this week that went unnoticed, why RISC-V mobile devices might be getting near, and the significant change coming to a critical open-source tool.
- Linode: Sign up using the link on this page and receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account.
- Ting: Save $25 off your first device, or $25 in service credit if you bring one!
- The world’s first RISC-V phone might be just around the corner — The Sipeed Maix Amigo kit from 2020 was among the first RISC-V PDAs
- A $16.90 Allwinner D1 Linux RISC-V board
- Sipeed’s $17 LycheeRV Board Has Allwinner RISC-V Processor
- LLVM Is Still Working On Relicensing, Needs Help Locating Some Past Contributors — LLVM is seeking help in trying to track down some past individual contributors and organizations so they can proceed with their relicensing of the massive code-base.
- LLVM relicensing - long tail - Google Sheets
- The LLVM Project Blog
- German state planning to switch 25,000 PCs to LibreOffice — The north-German state of Schleswig-Holstein plans to switch to open source software, including LibreOffice, in its administration and schools.
- READ: Linode - HedgeDoc
- READ: Ting
- Amazon Linux 2022 Released - Based On Fedora With Changes — Amazon Linux / Amazon Linux 2 had been based on a combination of RHEL and Fedora packages while in today's Amazon Linux 2022 release they note it's explicitly based on Fedora.
- amazon-linux-2022: Amazon Linux 2022
- Announcing preview of Amazon Linux 2022