Manage episode 361984567 series 3467343
Improving Cash Flow When Considering Your Real Estate Investing Strategy
When prices are high, mortgage interest rates are high, and rents are lagging, it can be more challenging than ever to generate great cash flow from a rental property. However, it is also more important than ever to do everything in your power to maximize cash flow.
There are 88 strategies for improving cash flow on rental properties, and some of the most powerful are related to the strategy you use for the property you are purchasing. This mini-class covers all the cash flow improving strategies related to your chosen strategy.
Check out the video of this class here:
In this special mini-class for the Real Estate Financial Planner™ coaching program James covers:
- 88 Ways to Improve Cash Flow from Real Estate Rental Properties including the following...
- Strategies to improve cash flow by changing the term (short-term rental, medium-term rental, long-term rental)
- Strategies to improve cash flow by utilizing the lease-option, lease-purchase family of strategies
- Strategies to improve cash flow by selecting a niche to serve
- Strategies to improve cash flow by house hacking including: getting roommates, renting by the bed/bedroom, renting by parts
- Plus more...
Free Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet: Download a copy of the newest version of The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™ by going to:
Improve Cash Flow: Book a consultation to improve cash flow using our proprietary 88 cash flow improving strategies.
Real Estate Agent & Lender Collaborators: Interested in collaborating with us on the Scottsdale real estate investor podcast? Book a free consultation to discuss.