Manage episode 287062163 series 2819038
We’ve all been through our personal hell recently. So how do you adapt your leadership style to make the most of your team when they’re battling the stresses of home life? In Gareth Knight’s view, a small show of vulnerability and a healthy dose of empathy go a long way to earning your team’s respect.
Having held numerous senior and CMO roles at TransferGo and PayAsUGym and bringing his expertise to Trainline, Gareth goes into detail in this episode of the Scale of One to Tech podcast on tailoring campaigns for local markets, the varying utility of Facebook and Google’s technologies in different regions, and the conception of his incredible and unique ‘Heuristic Growth Formula’...
This episode covers
- The method behind Gareth’s ‘Heuristic Growth Formula’
- Identifying the skills and traits that best fit your growth marketing team
- How leadership styles have adapted to recent adversity
- Getting people on board with you as a new senior leader
- How FinTech differs from other high growth industries
- Facebook vs Google in different territories
- Combining messaging, channel and localisation for maximum results
Links and references at: https://www.acquiredigitaltalent.com/
Get in touch: email@example.com