Manage episode 289464799 series 2819038
Whether you’re bootstrapping or boosted by seed funding, crafting a marketing strategy to scale up requires patience to reap the rewards. As it turns out, Lucy Woolfenden - a growth marketer with incredible credentials including Yolt and Skype - has refined the concept into a growth formula of her own: her 7 Steps to Scale.
Now the Founder of The Part-Time CMO, Lucy joins us on the podcast to talk about the strategies that help her clients through early stages of seed funding, and maximise their resources, as well as her ideal tools to implement when in the early stages of lead generation.
This episode covers
- Upskilling and supporting bootstrapped tech startups
- Adopting similar marketing methods in B2B and B2C
- The tools Lucy would recommend for promoting content
- Allowing a marketing strategy time to work properly
- Lucy’s 7 steps to scale
- Collaboration across functions
Links and references at: https://www.acquiredigitaltalent.com/
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org