Manage episode 277427784 series 2788386
In Bridget's defense, she read the series a long time ago and probably should have just picked one of her favorites, but she thought it was important to start from the beginning of the troubleshooter... but probably should have picked book 2 or 3 to start!
Ann (Bridget's sister) reprises her role as guest host and to be honest, this was recorded the week of the election and so we were a bit all over the place reviewing this book. We had a great time reminiscing about our favorite books in the series (Bridget naturally needs her mind jiggered by the sex scenes) and all in all it is a fun hour!
We hope this brings you some laughter as always and makes you wanna get it on with some Navy Seals.
- If you missed our interview with Suz in the previous episode make sure you check it out!
- This book actually was the least suspenseful of the series
- We absolutely loved the subplot with David and Mallory (who is Tom's niece)
- The WW2 subplot
- Kelly and Tom re-learning about the other as adults
- How Suzanne allows her characters to grow throughout the books
- Sexy times in a closet where they almost get caught
- The old men getting so excited about being in on the action
- and more!
The Unsung Hero
A lot of additional listening on Patreon!
Free 30 day Audible Trial to read like Shani
A diverse, inclusive podcast that explores romance novels and helps our listeners pique their naughty curiosity with 100% honest reviews, spontaneous singing, life lessons, indecent anecdotes, and bawdy humor.
Check out www.romanceataglance.com
Chat with us on Instagram at instagram.com/romanceataglance
Support us on Patreon at patreon.com/romanceataglance
** Clicking these links may result in affiliate commissions. Thank you!