Manage episode 313101562 series 3043265
Mark and Thom look at the issue of perceived failure in ministry and share why failure is rarely final. In this second episode of three, they discuss the reality of failure and what it means.
- There are countless degrees and levels of failure.
- We often see our own failures to be worse than they are.
- Everyone will fail at some point on some issue in church leadership.
- Admitting and apologizing for the mistake is the critical first or early step.
- Listen to “When You Get Fired or Pushed Out of a Church – Part 1 of a 3 Part Series: Why Failure in Ministry Is Not Final”
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.
The post When You Fail in a Church – Part 2 of a 3 Part Series: Why Failure in Ministry Is Not Final appeared first on Church Answers.