Manage episode 341962146 series 173083
It can be hard to know when and how to start dating after a breakup or death of a partner. Listen to today’s show to learn valuable tips for dating in the healthiest, most productive way possible after experiencing a loss.
In this episode with Krista St-Germain, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How to grieve a breakup or death of a partner and why the 5 stages of grief may not always go as you think
- Debunking common myths around dating after a loss
- The importance of allowing our emotions
- How to know when to start dating again
- Post-traumatic growth and its hopeful message
- Why it’s ok to distract yourself from the pain of a loss by dating again
- And much more!
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices